Satisfied with our Doctors guidance?
Now it’s time to Get your Admission Process Started with one of the best MBBS in Abroad Guiding Platform in India
This is the payment gateway for students who wish to apply for MBBS in abroad. The student will be paying the Admission charges due to Wika by clicking on the button below. You will be asked to fill your Address, Name, Contact Number and E-mail id along with the amount payable.
DISCLAIMER / LEGAL NOTICE
- Applicant and guardians should read and understand terms and conditions. If they need any clarity, they should discuss with Wika before filling up and submitting the application form.
- Applicant & guardians should be aware that eligibility criteria for admission to MBBS for Indian students is qualifying the NEET Exam 50% marks in PCB (40% for SC/ST/OBC), pass in English and overall pass in class 12th Board Exam as prescribed by the Medical Council of India (MCI). Any other eligibility criteria, depending on the country applying for shall me met by the applicant. Applicant should satisfy themselves that they meet the MCI eligibility criteria.
- The Applicant will submit original documents for verification/processing when called on to do so.
- The Applicant will make his own arrangement for issuance of the passport in time in order to travel overseas.
- Fees & Refund: Fees in India are collected as:
Applicant/Guardians have to pay the fees due to Wika in India only, before the student leaves for abroad. The amount is to be paid at any of our offices in India or can be paid online or via PayTm. No cash or cheque is to be given to any other name or any counsellor. No claims will be entertained by MBBSUNIVERSITIES.com for any payment other than as prescribed above. Fees to the University is payable to the universities directly.
If false information is provided by an Applicant, Wika retains the right to proceed against such applicant. Liability for false information rests solely with the Applicant.
Students are governed by the rules and regulations of the University, the Country and agreements between the University and its associates and Wika and the Applicant.
Admission, Visa Responsibilities, Costs & Claims: No claims will be entertained by Wika or it associates from any applicant or their guardian/s for costs of application, non-attendance to University or losing a year of education etc. W is responsible for admission in the University and documentation guidance. The issue of the Invitation letter by the University is proof of Admission. Obtaining passport in time, visa clearance, passing visa interview, getting MCI Certificate of Eligibility, passing immigration etc. are the responsibility of the Applicant. Any delays due to fore-mentioned or travel delay, ticketing/flight delay, act of god or nature or war or change in Government policy are not the responsibility or liability of Wika.
Wika does NOT guarantee to the applicant, the completion of the course in the University. This depends on the policies of the Institution and the educational performance of the applicant.
The cost of the Course, Visa fees, processing fees etc. is subject to change without prior notice.
Annual fees are to be paid to the University annually before the due date. Applicant should find out the date and deposit dues in time else they can be denied admission or deported.
For matters not specifically mentioned here, the decision of Wika will be final and binding upon the applicant and their parents/legal guardians.
All disputes are subject to Kota jurisdiction only.
- Initial Registration fee depending on the college is payable with this form
- Refund of the Initial Registration fee is possible if sought by September 5th of the year of admission in writing. Refunds will be made in the month of December of the same year.
- If the applicant moves beyond registration and pays application and/or processing fees then NO refund is possible.
- Fees paid overseas: NO refunds are possible.