Taras Shevchenko University is named after Taras Shevchenko, a major figure in Ukrainian literature and art. It is an institution of higher education that trains specialists in many fields of knowledge and carries out research. It is considered the most prestigious university in Ukraine and a major centre of advanced learning and progressive thinking. It consists of more faculties and departments, and trains specialists in a greater number of academic fields, than any other Ukrainian educational institution. Most of the medical universities in Ukraine are internationally recognized and provide good quality medical education.
• Lviv National Medical University
• O.O. Bogomolets National Medical University
• TARAS SHEVCHENKO NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF KYIV
• BUKOVINIAN STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
• Pirogov Memorial Vinnitsya National Medical University